National Biodiversity Authority has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Private Secretary to Secretary (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Private Secretary to Secretary post in National Biodiversity Authority should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 26.08.2019 till 09.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Biodiversity Authority|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Private Secretary to Secretary - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, 5th Floor, TICEL Biopark, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Biodiversity Authority Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Biodiversity Authority requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Private Secretary to Secretary – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
National Biodiversity Authority Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Private Secretary to Secretary – Officers of the Central or State Governments :
a.(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) holding post in the Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400 as per CCS (RP) 2016 Rules (Pre revised Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department on regular basis for at least Five years; or
(iii) holding post in the Pay Matrix Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100 as per CCS(RP) 2016 Rules (Pre revised Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department for at least fifteen years and
(b) having experience in the relevant field as well as in the administration.
Age Limit :
- Private Secretary to Secretary – The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications at NBA.
Salary Details :
- Private Secretary to Secretary – Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Ministerial) Pay Matrix (Level-7) (Rs.44900-Rs.142400) as per CCS(RP) 2016 Rules, (Pre revised PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4600/-).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the National Biodiversity Authority on or before 45 days from 26.08.2019 i.e. on 09.10.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Initially for a period of One year which may likely to be extended year to year on administrative exigencies.
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/ Department shall not ordinarily exceed five years.
Details of Postal Address :
- Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, 5th Floor, TICEL Biopark, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
How to apply for National Biodiversity Authority Recruitment 2019 – Private Secretary to Secretary Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to National Biodiversity Authority Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Biodiversity Authority.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit National Biodiversity Authority official website – http://nbaindia.org
- Interested candidates possessing the above qualification and experience may apply through proper channel in the prescribed format (Annexure) supported by copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, date of birth and experience duly indicating the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made. Applications forwarded through proper channel only will be considered.
- Advance copies of applications may also be submitted, to avoid delay in submitting the application through proper channel.
- Application along with Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate, Details of penalty, if any, imposed during the last 5 years and attested copies of ACR/APAR Dossiers for the last 5 years (From 2014-2015 to 2018-2019 ) must reach the Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, 5th Floor, TICEL Biopark, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113 on or before 45 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
- The details of notification and application form is also available in NBA website viz www.nbaindia.org
- The deputation will also be governed by Government of India orders on the subject, as issued from time to time.
- No leave salary and pension contribution is payable by the NBA during tenure of the deputation, since the salary and allowance of employees of NBA are defrayed out of Consolidated Fund of India under section 17 of Biological Diversity Act, 2002.
Download National Biodiversity Authority Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
National Biodiversity Authority Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here
National Biodiversity Authority Recruitment Application Form : Click Here