Narcotics Control Bureau has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Surveillance Assistant (04) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Surveillance Assistant post in Narcotics Control Bureau should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 16.09.2019 till 15.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Surveillance Assistant - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Deputy Director(Admin), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No. 1, Wing No 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Narcotics Control Bureau requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Surveillance Assistant – 04.
- All Over India.
Narcotics Control Bureau Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Surveillance Assistant – Possessing the 10+2 pass in Science (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) from a recognized Board or University.
- He/she posses regular service in the parent cadre OR department with 05 years experience in Communication or IT.
Age Limit :
- Surveillance Assistant – Not exceeding 56 years.
Salary Details :
- Surveillance Assistant – Level -4 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised in PB-I , Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-) on deputation basis.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Narcotics Control Bureau on or before 60 days from 16.09.2019 i.e.15.11.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex- cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Details of Postal Address :
- Deputy Director(Admin), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No. 1, Wing No 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
How to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2019 – Surveillance Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Narcotics Control Bureau.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Narcotics Control Bureau official website – http://narcoticsindia.nic.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Application (Curriculum Vitae) in the enclosed format of willing and eligible officers whose services can be spared, without deity, in the event of their selection may be forwarded through proper channel along with (i) copies of APARs for the last 5 years duly attested (with Stamp) on each page by an officer, (ii) Integrity Certificate, (iii) Vigilance clearence certificate as per proforma enclosed, (iv) Major/Minor penalty statement for the past 10 years and Cadre clearence certificate incorporating that ” in the event of his or her selection, he/she will be relieved to join NCB on deputation basis. so as to reach Deputy Director(Admin), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No. 1, Wing No 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066 within 60 days from 16.09.2019.
Download Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here