National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Development Assistant / Development Assistant (Hindi)(91) Vacancies. Online registration for these Development Assistant post starts from “14.09.2019” to “04.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Development Assistant - 82
Development Assistant (Hindi) - 09
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||14.09.2019
|Exam Date||Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination : 20.10.2019
Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination : Exact date of examination would be
announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Development Assistant – 82.
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 09.
- All Over India.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Development Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognised University / Institution incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section-3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate. Candidate must be able to translate from English to Hindi and vice-versa. ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from
a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent
examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service. iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular State should be proficient in the official language of the State (i.e. should be able to read, write, speak and understand the language). The Official language of the state would be the main language declared in the State gazette of the concerned state.
Age Limit :
- Age (as on 01/09/2019) : Between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and not later than 01-09-2001 (both
days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in Age : Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – By 5 years, i.e. up to 40 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – By 3 years, i.e. up to 38 years.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) – By 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST).
- Ex – Servicemen – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried –
By 10 years.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the
State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989 – By 5 years.
Salary Details :
- Development Assistant – Rs.32,000/-
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – Rs.32,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Scheme of Examinations :
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE.
- On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional
Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Selection Process :
- Written Exams.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges: 14.09.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 04.10.2019.
- Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination : 20.10.2019.
- Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination : Exact date of examination would be
announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2019 – Development Assistant / Development Assistant (Hindi) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NABARD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NABARD official website https://www.nabard.org
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates will have to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org for downloading call letters for online test.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- The post is also open to the employees of NABARD (staff candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria. There would be no upper age limit for Staff Candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any notice / communication meant for the candidates displayed on the bank’s
website or sent by registered /Speed posts or conveyed to the email id mentioned in the application at the time of registration with the Bank, shall be deemed to be sufficient service of communication upon the candidate, for all purpose.