An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. MTWU Kodaikanal Recruitment 2019 – Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU Kodaikanal) is inviting candidates for its Project Assistants Posts job in Kodaikanal (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU Kodaikanal)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant (female candidate only) – 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and|
|23.01.2019, 11.00 AM|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc in Physics/ Materials Science with at least 55% mark (NET/GATE qualified
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Project Assistant – Rs. 8000/-pm|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Department of Physics, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal|
- Check and verify your eligibility to MTWU Kodaikanal Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU Kodaikanal).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Application on Plain paper covering detailed bio-data, educational qualification, research experience, if any, along with attested copies of all required certificates in duplicate should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 19.01.2019.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in on 23.01.2019, 11.00 AM at Department of Physics, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- The applicants already working should bring a ‘No objection certificate’ from their current employer on the day of walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :