MSSRF Recruitment 2019 – MS Swaminathan Research Foundation, is inviting candidates for its Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
MSSRF has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Senior Research Fellow (SRF) post in MSSRF should send their application form by Mail on or before 31.10.2019 (Thursday). Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||MS Swaminathan Research Foundation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MSSRF Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- MSSRF requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01.
- Chennai /Poompuhar (Tamil Nadu).
MSSRF Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Physico-chemical data collection in mangrove ecosystems (water and soil). Green House Gas flux measurement; Data assessment and reporting Carbon stock assessment in mangrove ecosystem.
- Masters degree in Marine Biology/ Botany.
- Desirable qualification : At least 2 years research experience in the marine biology research (chemical and biological oceanography/ atmospheric sciences)
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Mail so as to reach the Madras University on or before 31.10.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details of Postal Address :
- Email ID : email@example.com
How to apply for MSSRF Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to MSSRF Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by MS Swaminathan Research Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit MSSRF official website – https://www.mssrf.org/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application Online By Mail to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org with a full curriculum vitae and the names of at least three referees within the last date.
- The Foundation may independently invite applications or nominations for this post.
- MSSRF is an equal opportunity employer.
The last date for submission of filled-in application is 31.10.2019.
- Resume should include complete work experience and contact details with three references.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Application must clearly indicate “PA1SRF151019P” with Job code.
- Date of interview will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.