MSSRF Recruitment 2019 – MS Swaminathan Research Foundation, is inviting candidates for its Executive Director Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
MSSRF has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Executive Director (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Executive Director post in MSSRF should send their application form by Mail on or before 15.11.2019 (Friday). Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||MS Swaminathan Research Foundation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive Director - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MSSRF Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- MSSRF requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive Director – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
MSSRF Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive Director – The position offers the possibility of developing an institution at the forefront of agricultural science and policy and related developmental issues. The Executive Director of the Foundation is responsible for planning, guiding, and managing all MSSRF programmes. The Executive Director is expected to take the Foundation’s research and development agenda forward, raise funds, and build and maintain relationships with national and international institutions.
- About 20 years of professional (including research) experience.
- A background in agricultural science, ecology, climate change, agricultural economics, or biodiversity.
- Candidates with a strong interest in policy issues related to agricultural productivity, profitability, and sustainability are encouraged to apply.
Age Limit :
- Executive Director – Preferably below 55 years.
Salary Details :
- Executive Director – Comparable to the remuneration of Directors of national institutions.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Mail so as to reach the Madras University on or before 15.11.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details of Postal Address :
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for MSSRF Recruitment 2019 – Executive Director Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to MSSRF Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by MS Swaminathan Research Foundation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit MSSRF official website – https://www.mssrf.org/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application Online By Mail to the Chairperson at email@example.com with a full curriculum vitae and the names of at least three referees within the last date.
- The Foundation may independently invite applications or nominations for this post.
- MSSRF is an equal opportunity employer.
The last date for submission of filled-in application is 15.11.2019.
- The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be summarily rejected.
- Date of interview will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.