MPEDA has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for IT Support Professional (01) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “25.11.2019” to “06.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||The Marine Products Export Development Authority|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||IT Support Professional - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPEDA Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- MPEDA requires following posts to fill their vacancies
- IT Support Professional -01
- Kochi (Kerala)
MPEDA Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- IT Support Professional – Master Degree in Computer Application or M.Sc (Computer Science / IT) or B.Tech (Computer Science / IT) from a recognized university / Institute with 5 years experience in managing overall IT activities in Govt. Office/Reputed IT Firms/ University.
Age Limit :
- IT Support Professional – The Upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 30.11.2019
Salary Details :
- IT Support Professional – Rs. 50,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Presentation and Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration Of the Project :
- One year extendable for another two years.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 06.12.2019.
How to apply for MPEDA Recruitment 2019 – IT Support Professional Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to MPEDA Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by The Marine Products Export Development Authority.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit MPEDA official website https://www.mpeda.gov.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online using the url Click Here and submit the application
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of application.