Mother Teresa Women’s University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Clerical Assistant (01) Vacancy. Mother Teresa Women’s University has planned to conduct an interview for Clerical Assistant Posts on 05.10.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clerical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||05.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatti Campus, Kodaikanal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Mother Teresa Women’s University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Clerical Assistant – 01
- Kodaikanal, Dindigul (Tamilnadu).
Mother Teresa Women’s University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clerical Assistant – M.Sc. Computer Science / B.Tech
Computer Science. Communication in English and letter drafting skill in both Tamil & English is essential
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Clerical Assistant – Rs.403/- per day
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 05.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatti Campus, Kodaikanal
How to apply for Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2020 – Clerical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Mother Teresa Women’s University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Mother Teresa Women’s University official website – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 05.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at “Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatti Campus, Kodaikanal”