Mother Teresa Women’s University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Clerical Assistant (01) Vacancy. Mother Teresa Women’s University has planned to conduct an interview for Clerical Assistant Posts on 07.11.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clerical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||07.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampaty Campus, Kodaikanal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Mother Teresa Women’s University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Clerical Assistant – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamilnadu).
Mother Teresa Women’s University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clerical Assistant – PG Degree with Certificate Course in Computer Science.
A knowledge of drafting letter in English.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Clerical Assistant – Rs.403/- per day.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampaty Campus, Kodaikanal.
How to apply for Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2019 – Clerical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Mother Teresa Women’s University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Mother Teresa Women’s University official website – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts purely on
temporary & consolidated basis/Daily wages. (Permanent employment cannot be claimed in future).
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 07.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at “Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampaty Campus, Kodaikanal.”
- The application format, instruction to candidates and other details are available in the University website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- University reserves the right to appoint or not to appoint any candidate in this walk -in-interview without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to candidates for attending the walk-in-interview.