Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Madras Institute of Development Studies|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Publication Officer - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Retired Editors / Assistant Editors with relevant work experience may also apply.
A Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed University, demonstrated strong written and spoken English and Tamil languages skills through publications, lectures and presentations, understanding of dissemination of knowledge products through print and electronic formats including providing content for the websites.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Desirable additional qualifications : A certificate or degree in mass communication.
Understanding of organisation of workshops and conferences in academic or public policy context.
Working knowledge of publishing software.
Experience : A minimum of five years of working experience in a reputed Research Institution / University in the said capacity, or Served for a minimum of five years as Editor / Assistant Editor in a reputed newspaper / communication media agency / publishing house. Experience in a supervisory role is desirable.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Pay will be based on experience and qualifications, and consistent with the pay band applicable to the post.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Office Address||79, Second Main Road, Gandhinagar, Adyar, Chennai - 600020, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone : 0091-44-24412589 24411574 24420204 24419771.
Fax : 0091-44-24910872.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to MIDS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras Institute of Development Studies.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible Candidate should submit soft copy of the filled in application in Word document to [email protected] on or before the last date.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for submission of filled-in application is 24th April, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :