Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Madras Fertilizers Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Welfare Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Madras Fertilizers Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Madras Fertilizers Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Welfare Officer – First Class degree in Master of Labour Management or Post Graduate degree in Social Work or Social Welfare recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Government Regulatory Bodies
Age Limit :
- Welfare Officer – 35-45 years
Salary Details :
- Welfare Officer – 20600 – 46500
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Based on eligibility norms interview will be conducted.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 13.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 04.12.2019.
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Application : 10.12.2019
Details Regarding Fees :
- Remit Application fee (once remitted will not be refunded). Application processing fee of Rs. 500) except from SC/ST applicants and persons with disability and Ex-serviceman as per DOPT norms.
How to apply for MFL Recruitment 2019 – Welfare Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to MFL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras Fertilizers Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit MFL website http://madrasfert.co.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Application is to be submitted online from 13.11.2019 to 04.12.2019 (upto17.00 hrs).
- Printed copy of the application along with self-attested copies of following documents / certificates should be sent on or before 10.12.2019 by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier, clearly writing on the top Left Corner of the Envelope, “Application for the post of ____________ Post Code _____” addressed to “General Manager (Personnel & Administration), Madras Fertilizers Limited, Manali, Chennai 600 068”