Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Mail Motor Service Madurai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Starting Date||08 .03.2019|
|Last Date||11.04.2019 by 17.00 hrs.|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||(i) Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles. Photocopy of the
License duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/Self attested should be enclosed.
Otherwise the application will be rejected.
(ii) The Driving skill will be examined by conducting Driving Test from among the eligible candidates. (The candidate should also be able to rectify the minor defects in the vehicles.)
Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute.
Experience of driving light & Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years and they must be in possession of valid driving license to that effect. The License should have the word as LMV & HMV or HPV. Latest experience certificates issued by a Gazetted officer of a Central or State Government office where the applicant has been working or by the Head of registered Firm / Company / Agency / Institution should be enclosed. The Driving Experience Certificate should not have been issued prior to three months of this notification. Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates with self attestation should be enclosed. The period of experience
mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving License. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Desirable : Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
|Age Limit||18 to 27 yrs.
As on the closing
date for receipt of
|Salary Details||Rs.19,900/- 63,200/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||Manager, Mail Motor Service, Tallakulam, Madurai-625 002.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Mail Motor Service Madurai Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Mail Motor Service Madurai
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of Proof of age, Date of birth, Educational qualification, Experience, Driving license, Community (in case of SC /ST/OBC).
- Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- or for the same amount an UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Mail Motor Service on or before 11.04.2019 by 17.00 hrs.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Manager, Mail Motor Service, Tallakulam, Madurai – 625 002.
- The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the short listed candidates.