Madurai OSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its IT Staff (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this IT Staff post in Madurai OSC should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 10.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||IT Staff - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||01.09.2020|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai OSC Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai OSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- IT Staff – 01
- Madurai (Tamilnadu).
Madurai OSC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- IT Staff – The IT Admin should have a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative set up with Government or Non — Government Programmes or Projects is a plus. Candidates with Master’s Degree in Computer studies may also apply. Only Women Candidates may apply. As OSC functions 207 Candidates if needed have to work in shifts. The candidate should be resident of the local community.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- IT Staff – Rs. 18,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai OSC on or before 10.09.2020
Postal Address :
- District Social Welfare Officer, District Social Welfare Office, 35 East 2nd Cross Street, K.K. Nagar, Madurai – 20
How to apply for Madurai OSC Recruitment 2020 – IT Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai OSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai One Stop Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai District official website – https://madurai.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 10.09.2020 by 5.30 p.m.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
Download Madurai OSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madurai OSC Official Notification : Click Here