Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Technical Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technical Assistant post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 07.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr.G. Kumaresan, Chairperson, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai - 625 021.
E-mail: [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant – M.Sc. in any Branch of Life Sciences
Candidates with at least a year of experience as Technical
Assistant/Technician/Research Fellow in recognized institute /industry would be preferred. Experience in handling of Sophisticated Equipments would be preferred
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs.20,000/p.m. (Fixed)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- One Year
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 07.10.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr.G. Kumaresan, Chairperson, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.
- E-mail: [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Interested candidates having above qualifications shall apply with CV comprising the details of academic qualifications, working experience, copies of certificates and publications, etc. to reach us on or before 7th October 2020.
- Application Hard copies / Email with the said details should be super scribed as Application for Temporary Technical Assistant position.
- No TA or DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.