Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Young Professional I (02) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Young Professional I post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 08.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional I - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. K. Jayakumar, Principal Investigator, ICAR - NICRA Project, Department of Animal Behaviour & Physiology, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021, Tamil Nadu
Mobile : 9865819728
Email : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional I – 02
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional I –
- A First Class M.Sc in Zoology/ Biology or any other branch of Life Sciences
- Desirable Qualification : SCUBA Diving Certification (PADI or SSi) (OR)
- A First Class B.Sc in Zoology/Biology or any other branch of Life Sciences with a certification in Open Water SCUBA Diving Course from PADI or SSi
Age Limit :
- Young Professional I – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Young Professional I – Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Until the end of the Project period March 2021 / until ICAR – NICRA support / as per the conditions of performance and periodical assessment
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 08.08.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. K. Jayakumar, Principal Investigator, ICAR – NICRA Project, Department of Animal Behaviour & Physiology, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021, Tamil Nadu
- Mobile : 9865819728
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this post with their detailed bio-data along with the educational qualification certificate copies to “Dr. K. Jayakumar, Principal Investigator, ICAR – NICRA Project, Department of Animal Behaviour & Physiology, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021, Tamil Nadu” by post on or before 08.08.2020
- Eligible candidates will be short listed and called for Interview.
- Selected candidate for JRF position will have the option to register for PhD at Madurai Kamaraj University.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending test/interview.