Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Technical Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technical Assistant post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Prof. S. Chandrasekaran,
Department of Plant Sciences,
School of Biological Sciences,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625 021.
E-mail: [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant –
- M.Sc. in any Branch of Life Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience as Technical Assistant in Funded Projects
- Handling of Sophisticated Equipments such as FACS. HCS, RT-PCR, Fluorescent Microscope etc
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs.18,000/p.m. + HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Three years (2020-2023)
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 20.08.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. S. Chandrasekaran, Program coordinator, UGC-STRIDE, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.
- E-mail: [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Interested candidates having above qualifications shall apply on a plain paper giving details of academic qualifications, working experience, copies of certificates and any publications, should reach to the address given below on or before 20th August 2020.
- No TA or DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Address: Prof. S. Chandrasekaran, Program coordinator, UGC-STRIDE, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.
- E-mail: [email protected]