Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Senior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Senior Research Fellow post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 06.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr.G.Kumaresan, Professor & Head, Dept. of Genetics, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021
Email id : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – First class M.Sc. Life Sciences
Biomedical Sciences / PG in Siddha Medicine. Hands-on experience in Molecular / Cell Biological / Clinical projects as a Research Fellow for 2 years is mandatory
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35000 + 16% HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 04 Months
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 06.11.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr.G.Kumaresan, Professor & Head, Dept. of Genetics, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021
- [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Interested candidates may send a copy of their curriculum vitae with the consolidated mark statements, degree certificates, above said project work experience certificate, reference letter from research/project/dissertation supervisor and other relevant documents to [email protected] or to “Dr.G.Kumaresan, Professor & Head, Dept. of Genetics, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021” on or before 06.11.2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending interview.