Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Research Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. R. Pavananthi Vembulu, Project Director, ICSSR IMPRESS, Department of Political Science, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai -625021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 01
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – Ph.D/ M. Phil/ Post-graduate in Social Science or Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA). Ph.D. or prior research experience is preferable.
Age Limit :
- Research Assistant – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- per month (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 10 Months
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 20.10.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R. Pavananthi Vembulu, Project Director, ICSSR-IMPRESS, Department of Political Science, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai -625021
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Eligible candidates may apply for this fellowship by sending their curriculum vitae, a brief write-up of (not more than 500 words) their interest in disaster research along with attested copies of certificates to the address given below on or before 20 October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending interview.