Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 29.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. P. Varalakshmi
Principal Investigator – Aquagri Project
Department of Molecular Microbiology
School of Biotechnology
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai - 625021.
Email id: [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. (with at least 60% marks) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Genomic Sciences, Biochemistry. CSIR/UGC/DBT/GATE or Equivalent National Eligibility Test qualification is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Rs 25000+ HRA for NET/GATE qualified candidate.
- Rs.12000 + HRA for non NET/ GATE qualified candidate.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Two Year (2020-2022)
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 29.09.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. P. Varalakshmi, Principal Investigator – Aquagri Project, Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021.
- Email id: [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Interested eligible candidates may apply by sending their detailed CV with appropriate document copies (3 copies each) on or before 29th September 2020.
- No TA/DA would be payable.