Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Technician III / Field worker (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technician III / Field worker post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 28.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician III / Field worker - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Prof. H. Shakila, Principal Investigator, ICMR-EMR/Adhoc Project, Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician III / Field worker – 01.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician III / Field worker – M.Sc., (Minimum 55% of aggregate) in Microbiology/
Biotechnology/Biochemistry or any other subject equivalent to Life Sciences.
Desirable qualification : Candidates having I class in M.Sc with DMLT or experience in the field of diagnostics & Microbiology.
Age Limit :
- Technician III / Field worker – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technician III / Field worker – 18,000/ month on consolidated basis.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Technician III / Field worker – Three years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 28.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. H. Shakila, Principal Investigator, ICMR-EMR/Adhoc Project, Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021.
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Technician III / Field worker Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Applications are invited for the “Technician III/Field worker” post available in the ICMR funded project (Sanction No. Adhoc/153/2019/HSR) titled “Screening of Urinary Tract Infections in tribal women by using handheld microscope (FOLDSCOPE)” in the
Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University.
- The appointment is purely temporary and selection is based on merit basis only.
- Eligible candidates can apply with three copies of detailed curriculum vitae along with self attested copies of all certificates and supporting documents to the following address by Post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending test/interview.