Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Registrar - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||21.06.2019 by 05.45 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||Vice-Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai - 625 021|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Registrar – 01.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Registrar –
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST category. A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of the marks will be provided to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education, OR
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Ph.D. qualification is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Registrar – The Registrar shall not continue to hold office after the attainment of
58 years. Hence the age of the applicant shall not exceed 55 years as
on the last date notified for submission of filled in application.
Salary Details :
- Registrar – Academic Level – 14 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The appointment is initially for a period of one year and will be extended year by
Details Regarding Fees :
- Prescribed application form downloaded from the University website (mkuniversity.ac.in) should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.590/-
(including GST) towards the cost of application, drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University”, payable at Madurai. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the cost of application will be Rs.295/- (including GST) on production of attested Xerox copy of community certificate.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 21.06.2019 by 05.45 pm.
Details of Postal Address :
- Vice-Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021.
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Registrar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Applications in the prescribed form in 8 copies are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Registrar, so as to be received by the Vice Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University, superscribing the envelope with “Application for the post of Registrar”.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Registrar shall not continue to hold office after the attainment of 58 years of
- Pay protection will be applicable to those who are in regular service in the
Government Institutions or Government Aided Institutions.