Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 13.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. G. Gnana kumar, Principal Investigator, CSIR Project, Department of Physical Chemistry, School of Chemistry, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Chemistry (minimum of 55% marks) with NET/ GATE. Selected JRF candidate can register Ph.D., at Madurai Kamaraj University.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Maximum 28 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – As per CSIR norms.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – Three years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 13.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. G. Gnana kumar, Principal Investigator, CSIR Project, Department of Physical Chemistry, School of Chemistry, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the following assignment
on a temporary basis in a purely time bound research project available in the Department of Physical Chemistry, School of Chemistry, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021, Tamil Nadu sponsored by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi (Project Sanction Order No.: 01(2997)/19/EMR-II).
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this post with their detailed bio-data along with the educational qualification certificate copies to the following address by post on or before 13.11.2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending test/interview.