Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||Dr. P. Gopal, Department of Plant Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021
Email: [email protected]
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- M.Sc./M.Tech First Class in Biotechnology, Genomic Sciences, Life Sciences, Botany, Plant Sciences, Bio Chemisty, Microbiology and Agriculture. CSIR/UGC/DBT or Equivalent National Eligibility Test qualification is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- For the SERB Project period.
- Fellowship : As per DST/SERB norms. (The fellowships will be upgraded to SRF as per the DST or University norms after two years).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madurai Kamaraj University on or before 15.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. P. Gopal, Department of Plant Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021.
- Email: [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website – https://mkuniversity.ac.in
- Applications in FIVE copies (hard copies only), including Bio-data describing all
qualifications, should be sent to the address mentioned.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.