Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Guest Lecturer (01) vacancy. Madras University has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Lecturer Posts on 12.10.2020 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Lecture - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Venue||Department of Education, Clock Tower Buildings, University Of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai - 600005|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Lecturer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Lecturer – MA/M.Sc., M.Ed with NET/SLET pass and or Ph.D in Education
Age Limit :
- Guest Lecturer – Below 65 years
Salary Details :
- Guest Lecturer – Rs. 20,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Guest Lecturer – October 2020 to April 2021
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 12.10.2020 from 10.30 am – 01.00 pm
- Department of Education, Clock Tower Buildings, University Of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Guest Lecturer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 27.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at Department of Education, Clock Tower Buildings, University Of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Attend Walk-In-Interview
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here