Madras University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in Madras University should send their application form by Post / Mail on or before 07.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail) / Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||23.10.2019|
|Dr. B. Anandan, Assistant Professor of Genetics and Principal Investigator Department of Genetics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc. in Biomedical Genetics or other Life Sciences (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology or related subjects)
Desirable : Research Experience in processing of blood samples, extraction of nucleic acid, real-time PCR, zebrafish handling and data analysis. Experience in Methods/Tools/Techniques used in Genetics Research.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – As per ICMR guidelines (No. 16/139/2014-Admn.11, dt. 11.06.2019) Rs.31,000/- PM + 24% HRA only will be paid to those candidates who have passed national level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail) / Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madras University on or before 07.11.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Three years.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. B. Anandan, Assistant Professor of Genetics and Principal Investigator Department of Genetics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025.
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application on a plain paper with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through Offline Mode (By Post) / Online By Mail to email@example.com within the last date.
- The last date for submission of filled-in application is 07.11.2019.
- The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be summarily rejected.
- Date of interview will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates is eligible to register for Ph.D Degree at the University of Madras.