Madras University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow Vacant Position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow post in Madras University should send their application form by email. Last Date for Submission of Application is 30.06.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Mail Address||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc/M.Tech Biophysics / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational Biology.
Desirable – Experience in protein expression and purification and bioinformatics tools.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 8,000 /month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 1 and half years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission by mail : 30.06.2019.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Interested Candidates mail their biodata to [email protected]
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by email to attend the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.