Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow (Biophysics) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Email Address||[email protected]
Madras University Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow (Biophysics) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow (Biophysics) -M.Sc. in Biophysics/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular biology/ M.Tech — Biotechnology
Desirable : Experience in cloning, recombinant protein expression and purification.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow (Biophysics) – Rs. 16,000 /- consolidated per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- Three years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for Apply online : 12.06.2019.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website http://www.unom.ac.in
- Eligible and interested candidates email their bio data to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 12.06.2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.