Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 25.07.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. G. Anbalagan, Principal Investigator, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai - 600025
Email Id : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc Physics or M.Phil Physics or any other Equivalent Qualification recognized by the University of Madras with a minimum of 55% (50% in the case of SC/ST/PH). NET/GATE Qualification Preferabe
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow –
- Rs. 38,440/- (Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month) for first two years
- Rs. 43,400/- (Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month) for third year
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Three years
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.07.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. G. Anbalagan, Principal Investigator, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025
- Email Id : [email protected]
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 25-07-2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here