Madras University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Guest Lecturer (Full Time) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Guest Lecturer post in Madras University should send their application form by Post. Submission of filled-in application starts from 22.07.2019 till 30.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Lecturer (Full Time) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||30.07.2019 (Tuesday)|
|Postal Address||Head-in-Charge, Department of Education, Clock Tower Buildings, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Lecturer (Full Time) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Lecturer – M.A/M.Sc., M.Ed. with NET/ SLET pass and /or M.Phil, Ph.D. in Education and evidences for any other credentials.
Age Limit :
- Guest Lecturer (Full Time) – Below 65 years.
Salary Details :
- Guest Lecturer (Full Time) – Rs.20,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madras University on or before 30.07.2019 (Tuesday).
Duration of the Project :
- August 2019 – April 2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Head-in-Charge, Department of Education, Clock Tower Buildings, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Guest Lecturer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application on a plain paper with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through Offline Mode (By Post) within the last date.
- The last date for submission of filled-in application is 30.07.2019.
- The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be summarily rejected.
- Date of interview will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here