Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its University Research Fellowship (41) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this University Research Fellowship post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 17.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||University Research Fellowship - 41|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Date of Notification||03.02.2020|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- University Research Fellowship – 41
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- University Research Fellowship –
- Candidates shall have a master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with atleast 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale
- Master’s degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this university or equivalent there to
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently Abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
Age Limit :
- University Research Fellowship – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- University Research Fellowship – Rs. 7000/- per month & Rs 5000/- per annum as Contingency agent
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 17.02.2020
Postal Address :
- Refer Notification
- Fellowship is initially for one year and extended for 2 more years on recommendation of the Doctoral Committee /Research Advisory Committee
Application Fees :
- Rupees Two Hundred Only. Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras”
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – University Research Fellowship Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 08-02-2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here