Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Research Associate (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Associate post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 24.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Postal Address||Prof. N. Munuswamy, Principal investigator, CSIR - Emeritus Scientist Scheme, Department of Zoology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai - 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Zoology/ aquaculture / marine biology / life sciences
Age Limit :
- Research Associate – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs. 47,000/- pm + HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 24.02.2020
Postal Address :
- Prof. N. Munuswamy, Principal investigator, CSIR – Emeritus Scientist Scheme, Department of Zoology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025
- One Year
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 24-02-2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here