Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow post in Madras University should send their application form by Mail or by post on or before 20.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail) & Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail) or Offline (By post)|
|Date of Notification||08.01.2020|
|Postal Address||Dr.ElanchezhiyanManickan, Professor & Head & Director, Department of Microbiology, DR. ALM. PG Institute of Basic Medical Science, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai 600113.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc In Microbiology.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – Not mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 10,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail) & Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.01.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr.ElanchezhiyanManickan, Professor & Head & Director, Department of Microbiology, DR. ALM. PG Institute of Basic Medical Science, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai 600113.
- 1 year
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may send their curriculum vitae and supportive documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and postal address “Dr.ElanchezhiyanManickan, Professor & Head & Director, Department of Microbiology, DR. ALM. PG Institute of Basic Medical Science, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai 600113.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates should called for an interview by email
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online (By Mail) & Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here