Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow & Psychologist (02) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow & Psychologist post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 06.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Psychologist - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. A.K. Munirajan, Professor and Head, Department of Genetics, Dr. ALM PGIBMS, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai - 600113|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Psychologist – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc degree in Biomedical Genetics / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life science with strong academic record.
- Psychologist – Masters in Psychology / M.phil Clinical Psychology
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Psychologist – 30 years
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- pm +24% HRA
- Psychologist – Rs. 20,000/- pm + 24% HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.03.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. A.K. Munirajan, Professor and Head, Department of Genetics, Dr. ALM PGIBMS, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai – 600113
- Junior Research Fellow – 3 Year
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow & Psychologist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 06-03-2020.
- The Application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of DST-CSRI Project”
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification & Application form : Click Here