Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 31.07.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Postal Address|| Dr. N.R Sasirekha, Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai - 600025
Email Id : [email protected]
Mobile : 9840162896
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc., M.Phil in Chemistry / Nano Science & Nano Technology / Material Science with minimum of 60% marks. Candidate with valid NET / GATE will be preferred or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Nanotechnology
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA per month for two years and Rs. 28,000 + 10% HRA per month for third year
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Three years (02 years as JRF & 01 year as SRF)
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.07.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. N.R Sasirekha, Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025
- Email Id : [email protected]
- Mobile : 9840162896
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 31-07-2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here