Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Guest Lecture (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Guest Lecture post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 12.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Lecture - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Postal Address||Professor and Head-in-Charge, Department of Material Science, University Of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai - 600025
Email : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Lecture – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Lecture – M.Sc Physics /Material Science with SLET / NET / Ph.D / Teaching Experience preferred
Age Limit :
- Guest Lecture – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Guest Lecture – Rs. 20,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Guest Lecture – 3 months may be extended upto 31 December 2020 (Except Christmas Vacation) & may be expected to April 2021
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 12.10.2020
Postal Address :
- Professor and Head-in-Charge, Department of Material Science, University Of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Guest Lecture Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 12-10-2020 before 05.00 pm
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here