Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Assistant Professor (02) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Professor post in Madras University should send their application form by post on or before 11.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Professor - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post)|
|Date of Notification||21.01.2020|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai 600 005|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Professor – 02
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor –
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
Age Limit :
- Assistant Professor – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Assistant Professor – Rs 30,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 11.02.2020
- Display of short listed candidates for Interview : 17.02.2020
Postal Address :
- The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai 600 005
- The appointment is purely temporary for one semester
(120 days) or until the appointment of permanent faculty whichever is earlier.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 11-02-2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here