Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Prof. Agarwal Sushama Narayandas, Director & Head Coordinator, UGC-SAP (CAS V), Ramanujan Institute of Advanced Study in Mathematics, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005.|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 03.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow –
- Postgraduate Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55%.
- Candidates should have registered for Ph.D. programme (or) having the eligibility to register for Ph.D. Programme in Ramanujan Institute.
- Research Areas : Algebra, Analysis, Geometry, Graph Theory, Stochastic Processes, Population dynamics and Dynamical Systems.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow –
- For Non-GATE and Non NET Candidates Rs. 14,000/- consolidated per month + HRA as per university rules.
- For GATE and NET Candidates Rs. 16,000/- consolidated per month + HRA as per university rules.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Project Fellow – Initialy for one year and likely to be extended upto four years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Madras University on or before 20.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- “Prof. Agarwal Sushama Narayandas, Director & Head Coordinator, UGC-SAP (CAS V), Ramanujan Institute of Advanced Study in Mathematics, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005.”
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Intimation for interview will be sent only through email/sms.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here