Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||DR.K.Boopathi, Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600025.|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc., in Chemistry with minimum of 60% marks or equivalence CGPA. Candidates with Knowledge/ Experience in synthesis of Inorganic / Organic / metal-organic crystalline compounds and skills in handling of various characterization techniques will be an added advantage.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 14,000-/-consolidated per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Three years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Madras University on or before 15.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- DR.K.Boopathi, Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600025.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Candidates may also send their bio-data via email with the subject marked as “Project Fellow – DST – Inspire Faculty Project”
- Email id : [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Intimation for interview will be sent only through email/sms.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here