Madras University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in Madras University should send their application form by Post on or before 04.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. M. Ravi Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.SC., Biochemistry/Biomedical Science/ Biotechnology with valid NET/GATE M.Sc., Biochemistry/Biomedical Science/BiotechnoIogy without NET/GATE qualification: Reduced fellowship (than above) as per application Rules.
- Desirable : Research experience in the field of Cancer Biology will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000 + 24% HRA per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Madras University on or before 04.11.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Three years.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. M. Ravi Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application on a plain paper with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through Offline Mode (By Post) within the last date.
- The last date for submission of filled-in application is 04.11.2019.
- The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be summarily rejected.
- Date of interview will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates is eligible to register for Ph.D Degree at the University of Madras.