Madras University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Guest Faculty and Teaching cum Research Fellow vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Guest Faculty and Teaching cum Research Fellow post in Madras University should send their application form by post. The last date for submission of filled-in application is 28-06-2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty Full time - 75
Teaching cum Research Fellow - 17
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Head of the Department of ........., University of Madras, Guindy, Chennai - 600 025.|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty Full time – 75.
- Teaching cum Research Fellow – 17.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Faculty Full time – UGC qualification 2018 for Assistant Professor.
- Teaching cum Research Fellow – UGC qualification 2018 for Assistant Professor.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty Full time – Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Teaching cum Research Fellow – Rs. 15000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Madras University on or before 28.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Head of the Department of ………, University of Madras, Guindy, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Guest Faculty & Teaching cum Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- For TRF only Research Scholars (Full Time) in University Departments shall apply. The scholar should not be in receipt of any fellowship or assistance from projects or endowment scholarship.
- All candidates to send hardcopy of application along with attachments to respective departments.
- Application should be addressed to the Head of the Department, as given in the
- Date of interview will be intimated through email. Interview will be held between
2nd to 5th July 2019.
- Applicants should be prepared to come for an interview at the University Departments at their own cost.
- Applicants who attempt to canvas or bring influence in any manner will be disqualified.
- The selected candidates will be required to join duty immediately and enter into
an agreement, with the University in accordance with the laws of the University
on joining the post.
- Applicants are required to submit separate form for each post / department.
- Enquires through telephone or in person will not be entertained and will be a
Download Madras University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here