Madras High Court has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its District Judge (32) Vacant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this District Judge post in Madras High Court should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “12.12.2019” to “08.01.2020″ Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Madras High Court
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||District Judge (Entry Level) - 32|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for remittance of fee through Bank||10.01.2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras High Court Placement Details
- Madras High Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- District Judge (Entry Level) – 32 (Including vacancies arising out of creation of
new courts / retirements).
Madras High Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- District Judge (Entry Level) –
- (i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / Bar Council of India, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled as an advocate in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State and must be practising as an Advocate on the date of publication of this Notification and must have so practised for a period of not less than seven years as on such date.
- (ii) With regard to Assistant Public Prosecutor-Grade I or Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II, they must be having not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of this notification.
Note : (i) The educational qualifications prescribed for the post should have been obtained in the order of study, viz., 10th / SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor Degree / Law Degree.
(ii) The applicants, who are graduated in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and thereafter, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, conducted by the Bar Council of India within the period prescribed.
(iii) The Advocate shall produce the educational credentials, Enrolment Certificate
issued by the Bar Council and also the Experience Certificate indicating the length
of his / her practice, as provided in Annexure – B, from the Presiding Officer of the
Court in which he / she is actually practising, in original, whenever called for If the candidate is an Assistant Public Prosecutor, he/she shall produce the educational credentials, Enrolment Certificate issued by the Bar Council and also the Experience Certificate indicating the length of his / her practice, as provided in Annexure – B, from the District Collector concerned, in original, whenever called for.
- (v) In case of applicants practicing as Advocates in the High Court of Madras, such certificate of practice should be obtained from the Registrar (Judicial) at the
Principal Seat or at the Madurai Bench of the High Court, as the case may be.
- (vi) In case of applicants practicing as Advocates in the High Courts of other States and the Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, such certificate should be obtained from the Registrar, who is in charge of the judicial side of respective High Court or the Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, as the case may be.
- (vii) All the candidates shall produce a Character and Conduct certificate as provided in Annexure-A, from a Senior Advocate or counsel and the other two from responsible persons, not being a relative but who is well acquainted with him/her in his/her private life, in original, whenever called for.
Age Limit :
- AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2019) –
- For SC / ST / SC(A) Candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu – Minimum age 35 years & Maximum age – 48 years.
- For others & Candidates from other States / Union Territories – Minimum age – 35 years & Maximum age – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- District Judge (Entry Level) – Rs. 51,550 – 1230 – 58,930 – 1380 – 63,070 + Allowances.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The selection of candidates will be based on –
(A) Preliminary Examination [Objective Type Question Paper in Optical Mark
Recognization Paper (OMR Paper)]
(B) Main Examination; and
(C) Viva–Voce Test.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Persons claiming Fee concession referred to above and other claims made in the
application, have to produce evidence for such claims, as and when called for. Otherwise, their applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The application of the candidate who makes false claim/suppression of information for fee concession or age relaxation or any other benefits will be rejected at any stage of selection.
- The term ‘Destitute Widow’ used in the Notification shall mean a widow whose total
monthly income from all sources shall not be more than Rs.4,000/- (Rupees Four
Thousand Only) including any family pension or other receipts including income from
private practice in the case of professionals, but shall not include a divorcee.
- A ‘destitute widow’ shall include a candidate born outside the State of Tamil Nadu and became a widow after her marriage to a person belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu and residing permanently in State of Tamil Nadu and shall also include a candidate born in the State of Tamil Nadu and became a widow after her marriage to a person belonging to any other State / Union Territory and settled permanently in the State of Tamil Nadu , but shall not include a candidate belonging to other State / Union Territory not covered under the above said categories.
- Every candidate claiming to be a ‘destitute widow’ shall produce a certificate in the Form specified in Annexure-E, from the Revenue Divisional Officer or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned.
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Examination Centres :
- The Preliminary/Main Examinations and Viva-voce Test will be held at Chennai and / or any other place as may be decided by the Madras High Court.
- Request for change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to appear for the Preliminary Examination /
Main Examination / Viva Voce Test.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – District Judge Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras High Court 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras High Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras High Court official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The applicants are required to enter the details in the “Register yourself” Column.
- After the applicants have successfully entered all the details, a message will appear in the screen as “Successfully Registered” and a link will be sent to the email ID provided by them.
- The applicants shall click on the link and activate the same. Once activated, the applicants can login to the website by using their registered email ID as the user ID and the password will be the one created by them during registration.
- The applicants shall fill their personal information, Educational Qualification as required in the application form.
- They shall upload their scanned copy of passport size photograph of high contrast and their full signature in Tamil or English.
- Hall Tickets for written examination, skill test and oral test will not be sent by post. The candidates should download the Hall Tickets from the website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- The Hall Tickets will be ready for download one week prior to the date of the examination and test. The same shall be intimated in the website and through SMS/e-mail.
- The Written Examination will be held at Chennai and/or any other place as decided by the Madras High Court. Request for change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Practical Test and the Oral Test will be held at Chennai and the dates of the same will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to appear for the Written Examination / Skill Test / Oral Test.
Download Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Madras High Court Official Notification : Click Here
Madras High Court Common Instructions : Click Here