Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai or Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Residential Assistant - 180|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for remittance of fee through Bank||14.06.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras High Court Placement Details
- Madras High Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Residential Assistant – 180.
- Chennai or Madurai
Madras High Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Residential Assistant – Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification.
- Preference will be given to candidate having the following Technical Qualification.
- One year Craft Course, Under Regular Stream, in the field of house keeping/ Food and Beverage / Cooking / Bakery from a recognized Institute in Indian Union with two years working experience in the respective field and with a knowledge to converse fluently in Tamil and English.
- Those who are having valid LMV Driving License.
Age Limit :
- For reserved categories i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC & DC / BC/BCM – Minimum age (should have Completed) 18 years & Maximum age (Should not have completed) – 35 years.
- For Others (i.e., Applicants not belonging to SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BCM) and Other State Applicants will be treated only as”Others” – Minimum age (should have Completed) 18 years & Maximum age (Should not have completed) – 30 years.
- For In-Service Candidates – Minimum age (should have Completed) 18 years & Maximum age (Should not have completed) – 45 years.
- No Special Age Concession is applicable for Differently Abled Candidates, Destitute Widow and Ex-Service Men.
Salary Details :
- Residential Assistant – Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Practical Test.
- Oral Test.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 12.06.2019.
- Last date for remittance of fee through Bank : 14.06.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – BC/BCM/MBC & DC / Others – Rs 500/-
- SC(A)/SC/ST (Fee exemption is applicable to SC(A)/SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu and Union Territory of Pondicherry) – Total Exemption.
- Differently Abled Person & Destitute widow of all Communities – Total Exemption.
- For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should not be less than 40% (Bench Mark Disability).
- For Destitute Widows, the Destitute widow certificate should have been obtained from Revenue Divisional Officer/Sub Collector/Assistant Collector.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Residential Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras High Court 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras High Court
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras High Court official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The applicants are required to enter the details in the “Register yourself” Column.
- After the applicants have successfully entered all the details, a message will appear in the screen as “Successfully Registered” and a link will be sent to the email ID provided by them.
- The applicants shall click on the link and activate the same. Once activated, the applicants can login to the website by using their registered email ID as the user ID and the assword will be the one created by them during registration.
- The applicants shall fill their personal information, Educational Qualification as required in the application form.
- They shall upload their scanned copy of passport size
photograph of high contrast and their full signature in Tamil or
- Hall Tickets for written examination, practical test and oral test will not be sent by post. The candidates should download the Hall Tickets from the website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- The Hall Tickets will be ready for download one week prior to the date of the examination and test. The same shall be intimated in the website and through SMS/e-mail.