Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) & Online.
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madras or Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Law Clerks to the Hon'ble Judges
Posting Location (both in the Principal Seat at
Madras and at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai)
|Last Date||Online Application - 22.04.2019
Offline by Post - 25.04.2019
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) & Online|
|Mode of Selection||The eligible candidates will have to appear for viva voce test at Chennai
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the viva voce
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from
the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court
Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply
Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2016-
2017 and 2017-2018, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the
Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk
|Age Limit||Should not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01.07.2019|
|Salary Details|| Rs.30,000/- (Rupees
Thirty Thousand Only) per month
Law Clerks shall not be entitled to any other allowances or perks.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104|
|Application Form||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Madras High Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates should enclose self attested copies of all Educational Certificates including the statement of marks obtained in Law Degree.
- Candidates should not send Original Testimonials.
- The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 22.04.2019.
- The duly filled-in applications should be submitted through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due and superscribed on the envelope as “Application for the post of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges”, and addressed to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104”, on or before 25.04.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.