Madras High Court has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Computer Operator and Typist (305) Vacant Posts . Candidates who wish to apply for this Computer Operator and Typist post in Madras High Court should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “01.07.2019” to “31.07.2019 Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai or Madurai or Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Computer Operator - 76
Typist - 229
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for remittance of fee through Bank||02.08.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras High Court Placement Details
- Madras High Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Computer Operator – 76.
- Typist – 229.
- Chennai or Madurai or Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Madras High Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Operator – Any Bachelor degree in Computer Science /Computer Applications from a recognized University of Indian Union in 10+2+3 or 11+ 1+3 pattern, or any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or any other discipline of a Recognised University in Indian Union, in 10 + 2 + 3 or 11 + 1 + 3 pattern, with a Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized University or any Institute recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education, and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil by Higher Grade.
- Typist – a) Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a Recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+ 1+3 pattern. b) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Tamil and English. c) Must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on OfficeAutomation, conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Age Limit :
- For reserved categories i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC & DC / BC/BCM – Minimum age (should have Completed) 18 years & Maximum age (Should not have completed) – 35 years.
- For Others (i.e., Applicants not belonging to SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BCM) and Other State Applicants will be treated only as”Others” – Minimum age (should have Completed) 18 years & Maximum age (Should not have completed) – 30 years.
- For In-Service Candidates – Minimum age (should have Completed) 18 years & Maximum age (Should not have completed) – 45 years.
- No Special Age Concession is applicable for Differently Abled Candidates, Destitute Widow and Ex-Service Men.
Salary Details :
- Computer Operator – Rs.20,600-65,500 (Level 10)
- Typist – Rs.19,500-62,000 (Level 8)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Oral Test.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 01.07.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 31.07.2019.
- Last date for remittance of fee through Bank : 02.08.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – BC/BCM/MBC & DC / Others – Rs 300/-
- SC(A)/SC/ST – Total Exemption.
- Differently Abled Person & Destitute widow of all Communities – Total Exemption.
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 02.08.2019.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator & Typist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras High Court 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Madras High Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras High Court official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The applicants are required to enter the details in the “Register yourself” Column.
- After the applicants have successfully entered all the details, a message will appear in the screen as “Successfully Registered” and a link will be sent to the email ID provided by them.
- The applicants shall click on the link and activate the same. Once activated, the applicants can login to the website by using their registered email ID as the user ID and the password will be the one created by them during registration.
- The applicants shall fill their personal information, Educational Qualification as required in the application form.
- They shall upload their scanned copy of passport size photograph of high contrast and their full signature in Tamil or English.
- Hall Tickets for written examination, skill test and oral test will not be sent by post. The candidates should download the Hall Tickets from the website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- The Hall Tickets will be ready for download one week prior to the date of the examination and test. The same shall be intimated in the website and through SMS/e-mail.
- The Written Examination will be held at Chennai and/or any other place as decided by the Madras High Court. Request for change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Practical Test and the Oral Test will be held at Chennai and the dates of the same will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to appear for the Written Examination / Skill Test / Oral Test.
Download Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Madras High Court Official Notification : Click Here
Madras High Court Common Instructions : Click Here