LIC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Administrative Officer (218) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “25.02.2020” to “15.03.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Engineer - 50
Assistant Administrative Officer - 168
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||04th April 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Life Insurance Corporation of India requires Assistant posts to fill their vacancies in the following States.
- Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil – 29
- Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Electrical – 10
- Assistant Architect (A.A) – 04
- Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Structural – 04
- Assistant Engineers (A.E) – (Electrical/Mechanical) MEP – 03
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- CA – 40
- Actuarial – 30
- Legal – 40
- Rajbhasha – 08
- IT – 50
- All Over India.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- For AE (Civil): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- For AE (Electrical) : B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- For Assistant Architect : B. Arch. from a recognized Indian
University/Institution. Candidate should be registered with Council of Architecture and possess a minimum of three years experience in designing of all types of buildings with allied services. Candidate should also be well versed with green building design requirements and application of AutoCAD software and / or similar type software.
- For AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution. Candidate should be well versed with structural design of high rise building with the foundation system. He/she should be familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to structural design and Foundation design and must be experienced in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc.
Candidates applying for the post must possess minimum one year hands on experience in the area.
- For AE (MEP engineers): B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University / Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years experience in planning and execution of Plumbing / Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting system, Electrical Sub-station in multi storied buildings.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should
be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st February, 2020. Candidates should provide
their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020.
- Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees/ shall be as under :
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit ) SC/ST – 5 Years.
- OBC – 3 Years.
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years.
- SC/ST PWD – 15 Years
- OBC PWD – 13 Years.
- For further details Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules.
- Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (Chartered Accountant) with two years post
qualification work experience on the date of eligibility are eligible for two advance increments.
Mode of Applying :
Details Regarding Fees :
- For Others : Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
- For SC/ ST/ PwDB Candidates : Rs.85/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges.
- Mode of Payment : Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All applicable service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 25.02.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 15.03.2020.
- Date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam : 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020.
- Date for Preliminary Exam (Tentatively) : 4th April 2020
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Engineer & Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to LIC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Life Insurance Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit LIC official website https://www.licindia.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/sms.
- Once the Candidates clicks the relevant link, he/she can access window for call letter download.
- Candidates are requested to kindly refer to the website periodically and check their e-mail account for updated information pertaining to the Recruitment till the conclusion of the recruitment process.