Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Life Insurance Coporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Apprentice Development Officer - 1257|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||29th June, 2019 onwards|
|Exam Date||Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative) - 6th & 13th July,2019
Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative) -10th August,2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
Life Insurance Coporation of India Placement Details
- Life Insurance Coporation of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Apprentice Development Officer – 1257. (Refer Notification)
Life Insurance Coporation of India Job Eligibility Details :
- The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three streams, namely, Agents Category, Employees Category and Open Market Category.
- ‘Agents Category’ means-
(i) An individual appointed or engaged by the Corporation for the purpose of soliciting or procuring insurance business including business relating to the continuance, renewal or revival of policies of insurance pertaining to the Corporation; or
(ii) An individual who has been appointed as an agent under the Life Insurance Corporation of India (Agents) Regulations, 2017.
Explanation : For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that as an individual appointed or engaged by LIC such as Direct Sales Executives/Financial Services Executives, etc. or agent appointed as an agent under Life Insurance Corporation of India (Agents) Regulations, 2017 shall be eligible for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer.
- ‘Employee Category’ means a confirmed whole-time salaried employee of the Corporation belonging to Class III.
- ‘Others Category’ means the candidate from the open market.
Educational Qualification :
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who have good knowledge of insurance marketing and also those who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
- Employee Category – Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post.
- Agents Category – For Recruitment in Urban Area – Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years.
- Agents Category – For Recruitment in Rural Area – Not less than 4 years as an agent
or other than agent(such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.
- Other – Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years
experience in life insurance industry.
Age Limit :
- The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.05.2019 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive) as on 01.05.2019.
- Age relaxation (Refer Notification).
Salary Details :
- Stipend is about Rs.34,503/- per month, except in case of candidates selected from LIC Employees category. (For More Details Refer Notification)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended upto two years.
Gurantee Bond :
- Before joining as Apprentice Development Officer, candidates will be required to give an undertaking to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including apprenticeship period) failing which he/she or his/her heirs, executors, administrators will be liable to pay liquidated damages of ₹ 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) to the Corporation. The candidate will have to submit an Indemnity Bond of ₹ 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) duly stamped and executed by a Surety of sound financial standing and not related to the candidate. The stamp value of the Bond will be as applicable to the State in which the bond is executed.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 20.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 09.06.2019.
- Download of Call Letter for online Exam : 29.06.2019.
- Date of Online Examination- preliminary (Tentative): 06.07.2019 & 13.07.2019.
- Date of Online Examination- Main (Tentative): 10.08.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) through On-line mode only as under:
- For SC/ST Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges.
- Other than SC/ST Candidates – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of
Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Development Officers Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to LIC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit LIC official website www.licindia.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Candidates will have to visit the website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers” for downloading call letters for on-line test from 29th June 2019 onwards from the given link hosted on LIC’s website.