KUFOS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Field Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Field Assistant post in KUFOS should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission of application is 30.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Kerala Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Assistant – 01
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Assistant –
- B.Sc. Zoology with 3 years experience in Aquaculture/ VHSE (Fisheries) with 3 years field experience in Aquaculture/PG Diploma in Fisheries with 3 years field experience in Aquaculture
Age Limit :
- Field Assistant – As per PSC Norms
Salary Details :
- Field Assistant – Rs.11000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Application : 30.10.2020
Duration of the Project :
- One year
How to apply for KUFOS Recruitment 2020 – Field Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to KUFOS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit KUFOS official website – http://kufos.ac.in
- Interested candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format application form attached below with scanned copies of certificates to prove educational qualification, age and experience by sending them to the email id: [email protected] on or before 30.10.2020. Applications not in the prescribed format if any and biodata alone submitted will be summarily rejected.