KUFOS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Scientist/ Research Associate (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Scientist/Research Associate post in KUFOS should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 11.11.2019 at 9.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ernakulam (Kerela)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Scientist/Research Associate Posts - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||11.11.2019 at 9.30 a.m|
|Postal Address||KUFOS Headquarters, Panangad P.O Madavana, Ernakulam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Scientist/Research Associate Posts – 01.
- Ernakulam (Kerela).
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Scientist/Research Associate Posts – 1. M.Sc Food Processing/Food Science/Food Science and Technology or Food Technology.
2.Experience in Product Development, Processing and quality control evidenced by 3 research papers/Ph.D in relevant subject.
Desirable : A minimum of two years of research experience in a National or
Age Limit :
- Project Scientist/Research Associate Posts – 45 years.
Salary Details :
- Project Scientist/Research Associate Posts – Rs.25,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the KUFOS on or before 11.11.2019 at 9.30 a.m.
Duration of the Project :
- One year.
Details of Postal Address :
- KUFOS Headquarters, Panangad P.O Madavana, Ernakulam.
How to apply for KUFOS Recruitment 2019 – Project Scientist / Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to KUFOS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit KUFOS official website – http://kufos.ac.in
- Those who are interested may walk for an interview with bio data with original certificates and one set of copies of certificates to prove qualification, age and experience etc.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the date of interview.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to –
- Not fill up any or all posts advertised
- Offer a post at a lower/higher level than notified, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of a candidate.
- Draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies.
- Relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.