Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Krishnagiri District Court|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Krishnagiri (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Computer Operator – 03
Driver – 03
Senior Bailiff – 09
Xerox Machine Operator – 12
Office Assistant – 47
Gardener – 01
Night Watchman – 12
Night Watchman cum Masalchi – 02
Full Time Masalchi – 09
Sweeper cum Cleaner – 01
Sanitary Worker -03
|Last Date||08.06.2019 by 05:00 PM|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Principal District Judge, Combined Court Building Complex, Rayakotta Road, Krishnagiri – 635 001|
Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Krishnagiri District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Computer Operator – 03.
- Driver – 03.
- Senior Bailiff – 09.
- Xerox Machine Operator – 12.
- Office Assistant – 47.
- Gardener – 01.
- Night Watchman – 12.
- Night Watchman cum Masalchi – 02.
- Full Time Masalchi – 09.
- Sweeper cum Cleaner – 01.
- Sweeper- 03.
- Sanitary Worker -03.
- Krishnagiri (Tamil Nadu).
Krishnagiri District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Operator – Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized university (or) B.A./B.Sc,/B.Com with diploma in computer application from recognized University. Technical Qualification/ Other Skills : Typewriting Junior Grade English and Tamil.
- Driver – Educational Qualification: SSLC Passed. Technical Qualification/ Other Skills: Light Motor Vehicle License.
- Senior Bailiff – SSLC Passed.
- Xerox Machine Operator – SSLC Passed. Practical experience for the period of not less than 2 years in the operation of Photocopy Machine.
- Office Assistant – 8th Std Pass.
- Gardener – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- Night Watchman – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- Night Watchman cum Masalchi – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- Full Time Masalchi – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- Sweeper cum Cleaner – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- Sweeper – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- Sanitary Worker – Able to read & Write in Tamil.
- SCA/ SC/ ST – 18-35 Years.
- MBC / BC & DC – 18-32 Years.
- OC – 18-30 Years.
Salary Details :
- Computer Operator – Level-10 Rs.20600-38400/-
- Driver – Level-8 Rs.19500-36300/-
- Senior Bailiff – Level-8 Rs.19500-36300/-
- Xerox Machine Operator – Level-3 Rs.16600-30800/-
- Office Assistant – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Gardener – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Night Watchman – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Night Watchman cum Masalchi – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Full Time Masalchi – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Sweeper cum Cleaner – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Sweeper – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
- Sanitary Worker – Level-3 Rs.15700-29300/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Krishnagiri District Court on or before 08.06.2019 by 05:00 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal District Judge, Combined Court Building Complex, Rayakotta Road, Krishnagiri – 635 001.
How to apply for Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019 Computer Operator, Driver and Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Krishnagiri District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Krishnagiri District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tn/krishnagiri
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.