Krishnagiri District AHD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lab Attender, Office Assistant & Driver (04) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Lab Attender, Office Assistant & Driver post in Krishnagiri District AHD should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.12.2019 by 5.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Krishnagiri District AHD|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lab Attender - 01
Office Assistant - 02
Driver - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||02.12.2019|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Krishnagiri District – Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Krishnagiri District – Animal Husbandry Department requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lab Attender – 01.
- Office Assistant – 02.
- Driver – 01.
- Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)..
Krishnagiri District – Animal Husbandry Department Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lab Attender – Pass in 10th STD is Must.
- Office Assistant – 8th Std Pass and should know to ride bicycle.
- Driver – 8th STD pass and must have a valid driving license. Able to know read and write in Tamil. Two years experience in driving.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age For SC/ST – 35 years, For BC/BC(M)/MBC – 32 years & General – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Lab Attender – Level 2 Rs. 15,900 – 50,400/-
- Office Assistant – Level 1 Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/-
- Driver – Level 8 Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Krishnagiri District AHD on or before 20.12.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
Postal Address :
- Refer Official Notification.
How to apply for Krishnagiri District AHD Recruitment 2019 – Lab Attender, Office Assistant & Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Krishnagiri District AHD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Krishnagiri District Animal Husbandry Department.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Krishnagiri District – AHD official website – https://krishnagiri.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 20.12.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.